Friday, September 26, 2008

Get Fixed By The Professionals!




I would have to say this guy's the future of Bodybuilding as well as an ambassador of the sport. Now Sasi does modelling part-time and is also a freelance trainer. Not mant bodybuilders out there are as versatile as this bodybuilder. Coming from a strong background of 12years of training from a tri-athletet to his bodybuilding career success. " The only other guy I know of that can model or compete is my good friend Adrain Tan who was Mr.Singapore 2006."
In such a profound sport he leaves us with his last words which I must say is inspiring. " In the many years that life grants you make the best of it. You never know when it ends and if it does you don't wanna die in regret. I am responsible to my loved ones and also to those who have believed in me. Anyone else who wants to criticise or thinks that he/she affects me is highly mistaken. As Buddha said, "The ugliness we see in others, is a reflection of ourselves." To my fellow bodybuilders continue building. What you build others will destroy overnight. Build anyway. To those who are unsatisfied with yourselves, remember its not always about looking good. You must feel good."
Sasi can contacted at mrsingapore2007@yahoo.com.sg.

1 comment:

Hot-Bod SG Trainers said...

are you interested in this month's hot bod trainer? if so leave your e-mail.